Saturday, November 10, 2012

Recent stuff and stuff

I realized the other day that I had a few scraps, okay a lot, and most of them were too small to really do anything by themselves--and I got to thinking... and here's what I thought up:


I'm calling it "Scrappy". What do you guys think? 


Remember those snowflakes I was talking about? I made this one with size 10 Omega thread, so it's kind of chunky. I'm not used to working with size 10, so it was interesting for me to try and get used to the more elastic quality that this thread had. Is it normal for thicker thread to be sort of elastic? 
Anywho, I don't have much time until Christmas, and Chemistry didn't turn out to be as work-light as I thought it would be... but then again, it's better than Geometry =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment