Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gemmy Bear?

Does that name sound alright? Because of the "jewel" shaped parts of the pattern, I kept thinking of jewelry for some reason, but the word "jewel" really annoys me, so I went for "Gem" instead. 
But Gem what? 
I played around with some names, and eventually got to "Gemmy", rhymes with "Gummy" --> hence "Gemmy Bear" 
No idea if that makes sense... but yeah =)
(please forgive the dark picture, the camera on my phone still refuses to take decent pictures in: artificial light, direct sunlight, anything that annoys it)

I drew this bad boy up while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. It was supposed to be a practice for a gimp, but I figured it didn't make a difference if there was more stuff in there besides the gimp so I just added a few things to make it more fun =)
Now I just hope I don't screw it up!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment