Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Alrighty

Okay, so give me a minute to figure out what I was going to post. 
I had a list... in my head... but I forgot it >_<

***

Okay, so first, check it out: 



Look familiar? If not, might I direct you to the Etsy tab near the top of a certain sidebar? 
Anywho, I whipped up the first four rounds of my own self-designed, super totally awesome doily so I could upload it onto my extraordinarily cool fantastically marvelous listing on my incredibly amazing, stupendously mind blowing Etsy shop.
^_^

And look! I dyed more thread! 
Pretty, isn't it? And it only got just an itsy bit tangled =D 


I basically haven't done any significant tatting in the past few days, so this is all I've done since sometime during the weekend... I think --> I haven't even untangled that thread yet! 
I have finished Day 10 of the TIAS (a little late, I know), but I'm working on it!
The good thing is that my chemistry class didn't know what hit it. 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment